Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Final topic proposals ? Not in cement

For this final project presentation I would like to do something with the comparison of teenagers to adults in TV shows. I am obviously open to other issues in the teenage world but this is something that is interesting to me. Another issue I am into for this project would be anything that has the do with TEENs in the MEDIA. I feel like this topic is broad and can be narrowed down. Either way, I would like to work in a group and I cannot wait to start
Another issue I could look at is the body image issues portrayed in magazines and on the Internet.

http://www.vogue.com/magazine/
Looking at this website for vouge magazine I already see things and pictures I could use in any comparison about teenagers 

2 comments:

  1. Teens and the media!! like you say it is so much to talk about but at the end we are all learnig and becoming a little more understanding of how teens are viewed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a group doing magazines on teens about body issues.

    ReplyDelete