Translate

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

presidential election night !

FIRST TIME EVER VOTING TODAY FOR THE PRESIDENT. very exciting. love having rights ;)

----------------------------------------

so, walking in from the movies (i just saw paranormal activity 4!), i almost crapped my pants to see that my 15 year old sister watching the presidential election night! she not only made me feel like a proud mom because she actually cares about whats going on in this country, and reminded me that i needed to to do this homework assignment. LOL

unfortunately i had to watch this by myself cus i have a project to do..


when i first turned on channel 10, Sehldon Whitehouse was speaking.  and all i could think about is "did you pay your daughter to look at you like that and have that stupid smile on is she just dumb?"
next i see that david cicilline in the lead and will most likely win, so i text my mom and say "that douche you did not want to win is winning," her reply is "yeah i could have saw that coming. hes such a liar"
it made me think... arent they all liars? obviously im against Romney, but Obamas a liar too! they all say what you want to hear, and do nothing that they say.

AHAHAHAH julie tremmel just staring at the camera for a good 2 mins not saying anything... awkward...

elizabeth warren is winning, and projected to win..all i can think about is the commericals shes in.

honestly, watching this is making me mad and anxious.. i want to turn it off.

lincoln gambling is gonna be passed! YAY, sorry newport :(

well my two hours is up.. looks like Obama has more electoral votes.. just have to wait and see!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you felt so strong on voting and that it was your first voting congrats. I am glad that you got into the election returns because it is hard to do sometimes.

    ReplyDelete